Re: [NTLK] iPhone - Text input methods

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Sat Jan 13 2007 - 18:14:59 EST

On Jan 11, 2007, at 6:20 PM, Adam Goddard wrote:

> On 12/01/2007, at 11:14 AM, Riccardo Mori wrote:
> Try touching your laptop's trackpad in two
> places and letting one place go, see what the cursor does.

Nothing. I get a right mouse click. That's one of the patents that
Apple filed: using more than one finger on a touchpad. The same is
used on the iPhone (you can "pinch", just like the "Kids in the
hall", to zoom in and out of images, for example).

But you are right, the touch pad will not work with a regular stylus.
I am sure that someone will come up with a stylus from conductive
rubber or something... .

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/