Re: [NTLK] [OT] OS X on unsupported macs. [WAS: "Re: The day the Newton died it's final death..."]

From: David M. Ensteness <denstene_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 20:16:00 EST

A PowerBook G3 with a bronze KB is either a Pismo – PowerBook G3
(FireWire) or a Lombard – PowerBook G3 Series (1999).

PowerBook G3 Series (1998) were the Wallstreet and Wallstreet II
sometimes called Mainstreet on the web. They had black keyboards.

Of all of these the PowerBook G3 (FireWire) is officially supported
by Apple under Mac OS X v.10.4.x.

-David