Re: [NTLK] Missing Slide

From: Ervino Cus <ercus_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 16:30:49 EST

Beside and in addition to this, in announcing the iPhone His
Steveness contraddicted himself regarding the poeple's preferred
input system. AAMOF one of official reasons he gave to justify his
despise of the Newton back in 98 when he killed it was exactly its
lacking a keyboard as an input system!!!

This said for the sake of the records, I will buy an iPhone as soon
as I will be able... :-D

Regards
Ervino