Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

From: xp <xp_at_thirring.org>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 18:19:31 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "PaulMmn" <PaulMmn@ix.netcom.com>
To: <newtontalk@newtontalk.net>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

> NO!
>
> Hiroshi did NOT abandon his software "on the high seas of The Internet."
>
> He set his software on course, and posted a large sign thereon, "THIS
> SOFTWARE HAS NOT BEEN ABANDONED; IT IS ON A COURSE I HAVE SET FOR IT;
> ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO ME!"

When the man carying that sign may be a blimey skeleton, his rights have
gone to the beyond with him.
He lays no claim to the booty, nor has he posted any signs. If he had, we'd
see them on the list.
You posting that sign there does not give the man his rights.
It is SALVAGE!
I say release it here, release to me in e-mail if neccessary, and I will
release it here and take what legal consiquences come with it!