Re: [NTLK] The day the Newton died it's final death...

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 14:42:08 EST

        "The Day the Newton Died it's Final Death"? Geez... the drama.

        Listen, when the Atari 800 and it's line was superceeded by Atari with the ST, though the ST is a superior machine, the Atari 8-bit line continued to have a following. And to this day, developments for that platform by it's community continue at a bit quicker than it's 16 bit brother (the ST/TT/Falcon). :)

        Though the Newton died 10 years ago, Newton actually dies when you decide it is no longer useful or interesting.

        People still play with Lisa's and Apple ]I[ computers if that is any indication. :D