Re: [NTLK] Welcome back Newton - iPhone interface

From: Dale Raby <daleraby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 07:30:16 EST

I find myself in agreement with Gisela.... difficult as it is for me to
agree with any woman, let alone an Italian one. (But don't tell Antonella,
who inhabits my house.)
This is a flashy looking telephone that plays music, nothing more, so far as
I know.

What happened to the tablet PC everyone was talking about earlier?!