Re: [NTLK] iPhone Photos

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 20:30:30 EST

~~~ On 2007/01/10 00:38, John at OceanCity@mac.com wrote ~~~

> For an up close look go here to see the new iPhone:
>
> <http://www.engadget.com/photos/first-iphone-pics/>
>
> Amazing, John

Beautiful piece of kit, and so nearly "there"...

If only King Steve didn't shrink back from whacking in the Newt's HWR and a
stylus, so we could at least have the option. Maybe if we hit him with an
e-mail campaign to let us have the choice to run Einstein and write on it,
instead of doing it his way.

Of course, I'm assuming the screen will even accommodate writing. He may
have shut us out on that. If the iPhone doesn't convert, however cool it is
(and it is cool), the Newt still beats it for design IMO.

Shalom.
Christian

NewtonPad: the computer of tomorrow ‹ yesterday.

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/