Re: [NTLK] mac.com is blocking us (AGAIN!) - go bug dotmacadmin@apple.com

From: Kentaro Watanabe <watank_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 16:13:14 EST

Hi Victor,

I've been getting NTLK emails fine AFAICT... seeing emails about the hacked WiFi driver, Notephone, iphone, and Mac Tablet (haven't read all these, just seeing the subject lines and previews from the webmail)

Any chance someone's thinking it's spam and using the "bounce" feature in Mail.app?

-Ken

--
Ken Watanabe
watank@mac.com