Re: [NTLK] Dying, now dead 2100

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 23:16:38 EST

Oh yes, I'll be careful! But if it's dead, and it sure appears to be,
what's the great harm if I screw it up?
I've done some sniffing around on the board, searching on "2100" and
"died" and found one suggestion I've not yet tried: let it sit without
power for 5 or more hours, then plug in AC and give it a try. So I'm now
counting the hours...
Thanks Sonny.
ST