Re: [NTLK] NotePhone 2

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 17:25:45 EST

On 1/8/07, Ed Kummel <tech_ed@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I remember back in the day, I was supplying Newtons to Mitre corp at a new
> building they had just built. The building had several floors designed to be
> used with the Newton, including the newly released (at that time) MP2000.

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the long blurb about one of your many, many Newton experiences...
I vastly enjoyed this one being it reminded me of MITRE - which of course
was also used back in 1979 as a location to hold Apple User Group Meetings
when I use to live in Newton, MA of all places.. huh ;-)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung