Re: [NTLK] E-Mate 300 Parts

From: Joel M. Sciamma <joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 11:56:06 EST

Larry Young kindly posted this link to a vendor of eMate spares:
<http://www.pchub.com/uph/catf/SearchItem.aspx?ft=newton&x=0&y=0>

On the same day (4th Jan), I ordered a pair of display cables, two
pairs of hinges and a sound/power board for my G3 PowerBook.

They arrived this afternoon here in the UK (8th Jan) and the products
were well packed and documented, completely genuine (the G3 board is
Apple branded and the right date) and in perfect condition.

Considering the reasonable prices and the rapid delivery, I can only
recommend this source of eMate spares.

Thanks Larry,

Joel.