[NTLK] [FS] WaveLAN Driver License!

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 00:59:52 EST

[FS] WaveLAN Driver License!
I've decided to part with my second license of the WaveLAN Driver by
Hiroshi.
If you are interested please email me an offer Off List.
The highest bidder gets it.

If no reasonable offers are received I'll hold onto it.

I'm not going to eBay this - I'm ONLY offering it here to NTLK list members.
I wish to see it being used.
There is only ONE CONDITION - if the buyer later on decides to sell it they
MUST inform me who they sold it to and provide a valid email address for the
new owner.
I don't want to know any other details just who the new owner is and a
contact email address.

Take into consideration that driver can be provided on a NEW 4MB PCMCIA
Flash Card when you make your offer a a very reasonable price.
I'm going to give this till the end of the month so that those on Digest
Mode can have ample time to reply.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung