[NTLK] MP 2000 upgraded for sale

From: Ermin Mistica <erminmistica_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 09:45:09 EST

Hello all,
I wanted to offer up my REALLY good condition MP 2000 upgraded for
sale. I didn't want to put it up on eBay rather that it goes to a
fellow Newtonian who can appreciate it for what it is. Once I pull it
out of storage I'll post pictuers on Flickr unless someone is really
interested. I have installed on it the serial port so you don't need
the dongle. No scratches on the screen and I haven't used it yet. I
bought it back in 2000, I think. Also offering a used MP 2000,
heavily used but as you still know a good workhorse. I'm keeping my
MP 2100 for myself and my eMate. Offers anyone? Thanks and have a
great day!

Ermin

...and still like dust, I rise...
-Maya Angelou