[NTLK] Linear Flash Cards for Sale?

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Dec 27 2007 - 15:22:37 EST

Hi All!
Picking up on a suggestion Frank made, I'm checking to see if anyone
on the list has Newton-friendly linear flash cards for sale. If so,
please contact me off-list with details. I'm in the US -- North
Carolina.

I think I'd prefer 10MB or larger, but if you have smaller capacity,
let me know about those as well.

I purchased a couple of 32MB SMART Modular Technologies Linear Flash
PC Cards from eBay and found that they in fact do not work in the
MP2000 -- I get a "Newton cannot recognize this type of card" error.
I'll bet there is a list of approved cards that I missed someplace in
the FAQ. I'll have to go look . . .

Cheers!

Greg