Re: [NTLK] No Keyboard Spreadsheet

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Dec 15 2007 - 12:46:56 EST

I use Hwr_works and it works (no pun intended) for me. I was sitting with
some of my fellow Knights of Columbus last fall and they were trying to
figure out how many and what type of ice cream bars to get for the parish
picnic and how much it would cost. They had a price list from the supplier
so much for this many of this kind etc. And they had notes all over the
price sheet but couldn't get a good figure. So I whipped out my trusty 2100
and Quick figure Works with Hwr works. I put it all on a spreadsheet with
quantities, kinds, pricing and extended pricing. We were able to wrap it up
in a few minutes. Once I was home I exported to Excel and emailed it to
everyone in our discussion. They were amazed.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

John wrote:

What's the best Newton 2100 spreadsheet package for ease of use if I
want to use handwriting (pen) input and NOT use a keyboard?