Re: [NTLK] 2100 Batteries Info!

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 21:41:09 EST

> I'm using Mr. Grundels NewtTest app

You are welcome to call me Frank ;-)

> Voltage Fluctuates from 1.00 Volt to 5.31
> Capacity goes up and down from 0 to 16, 28, to 100

The capacity is basically derived from the voltage. So if
the voltage changes, so will the displayed capacity.

I doubt, though, that the values NewtTest shows here do
show the real thing. Your Newton would shut off immediately if
the voltage dropped to about 3.7 Volt. There's no chance
whatsoever that it will work for even a second with a voltage
of 1.00 Volt like you mentioned.

Regards

Frank