[NTLK] NCK 2.0 and the MP 120

From: Russell,Allen <Allen.Russell_at_boc.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 09:50:42 EST

Oliver,

Yes, that is a problem. NCK 2.0 is a Windows 3.11 program (oh the
memories). The last time I used NCK years ago was on Windows 95. I
expect it doesn't work well with Win XP. Maybe it can be made to work
by playing with the properties, but I have not tried this.

My feeble suggestion is to install it on XP, and then
Right-Click on the exe program,
choose Properties,
select the Compatibility tab,
check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for
and select Windows 95, click Apply, click OK

Allen

>From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman@hotmail.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] NCK 2.0 and the MP 120

>Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:48:54 +0000

>Thanks for all the help on finding the right program for a Windows
computer and the 120. I have tried to install the package but presumably

>it only works on an older machine, since it is not installing.
Following recent messages, I should I suppose install an earlier version
of Windows

>for NCK 2.0, and if so which is the right one and where can it be
found?

>Many thanks

>Oliver

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.