[NTLK] NCK 2.0 and the MP 120

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 08:48:54 EST

Thanks for all the help on finding the right program for a Windows computer and the 120. I have tried to install the package but presumably it only works on an older machine, since it is not installing. Following recent messages, I should I suppose install an earlier version of Windows for NCK 2.0, and if so which is the right one and where can it be found?

Many thanks

Oliver