Re: [NTLK] Newton Books

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 01:26:00 EST

Well as was said previously, the books on manybooks.net are in Paperback
format, not in Newton Book format (like The Elements of Style). You can
get your books from different sources. You can also create your own
easily enough from text files. We have the
http://www.stillnewt.org/library/ run by members of this list. There
is UNNA.org with many books in its library. And there is
http://www.newtonslibrary.org/. All three contain loads of ebooks in
Newton Book format ready for downloading and installing on your Newton.

-Dan