[NTLK] [FS] Newton 110 - complete

From: Adrian M <adrianmr_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 23:14:44 EST

Newton 110 complete with original box, all the documentation that came
with it (including the Newton logo decals and some old style Apple
decals), VHS video tape, and original stylus.

The unit itself is in near mint condition with only a small mark on the
outer lid. The lid is original and the hinges are intact. I'll throw
in a genuine Apple AC Adapter as this originally didn't include one.

If anyone's interested, make me a reasonable offer. Thanks!