[NTLK] [FS]- Rare Clear Newton 110 with Leather Case

From: Albert <albalabs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 13:30:29 EST

Hi Folks,

I really hate to part with this one, but I need the
money for Christmas gifts.

I am selling my Transparent Clear Newton 110. It is
in EXCELLENT NEAR MINT CONDITION!

The Screen is Pristine with no noticeable scratches,
marks or worn areas!

Body is in Excellent Shape and includes the CLEAR
Screen Lid and Battery Door as well.

It includes the Clear Newton Stylus. It has a PC Card
Insert but this is not Transparent.

Also included is a Genuine Apple Leather Slipcase.

I am asking for $140 plus shipping for this or any
best offer before I put this on eBay in the next
couple of days.

If interested, please contact me offlist at this email
address:

albalabs (AT) advancon (DOT) net

Thanks