Re: [NTLK] notwen.com

From: Thomas Hart <those_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 11:03:13 EDT

Yeah,
        Adriano has done me right. I took delivery of a Pico Bluetooth card
(which has liberated my Newton) just a week or two ago. I believe he
wrote to the list not long ago explaining that he was on vacation
(here in Europe that runs anywhere from July to early September). He
also mentioned that he is in the process of cooking up some nice new
additions to the hardware category. He has always been really helpful
to me in my own Newton nooddling.

Thomas