Re: [NTLK] Educational Software for eMate or Messagepad

From: Albert <albalabs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 13:57:05 EDT

I believe the Type to Learn on the UNNA Archives is
only a demo version.. however for a full package
Typing Tutor,I contacted Bytes to Learn, the company
that produces the Ultrakey Typing Tutor Software.
They still have some copies available. This is what
they replied via email to me:

"The cost for the single station eMate is $39.95 plus
$7.50 for shipping and handling. If you would like to
go ahead with the order, please email back a shipping
address and call in with either a VISA or credit card
number."

This item is not shareware, but at least it can be
purchased for the eMate for kids to use..

Maybe someone can inquire about putting it up on the
Archive as abandonware.. well at least we could hope..

--- Colin Pate <pate.colin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/29/07, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I know it's on UNNA I found it there. Don't recall
> where exactly.
> > got it with my eMate when I purchased them.

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/TypeToLearn

that gives answers, not web links.