Re: [NTLK] Back in the Newton Fold

From: <atcnn2_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2007 - 12:58:27 EDT

I think the same.

I take notes, handwritten, I take notes using keyboard and I organize my
life with DM.

When I seat at my desk at home or work and suddenly I need to take a note, I
have no time to wait until my 10 inch Tablet PC starts up. I take Newton and
simply write. It is great! More: I don't really need to save it. It is
automatically saved. I am not afraid it will be lost when I shut down
Newton. It will not be lost even when Newton will run of power. Direct
access and security. Perfect PIM.

I don't mention here high quality and flexibility of self learning HWR which
no other computer can supply, I mean quality.

To buy Nokia N800 sounds for me little short. Of course I can get email with
attachments, read PDF, listen to music or video... But I can do the same on
my PocketPc and additionally I have a mobile phone included. Perhaps UMPC or
8 inch tablet would be better? Sure, if one is ready to pay 2500USD and
ready to forget about Windows weaknesses. Perhaps? Perhaps NOT.

All this said, Newton is by my site. Best PIM friend.

John