Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V7 #391

From: Adrian Marsh <mynewtonlives_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 21:00:00 EDT

Can anyone help with the correct settings for nBlog? I am trying to use this with my Blogger account, using the GMail address that is required now, but have no idea about the other settings in the preferences necessary to make it possible. This is probably an elementary question I'm sure, but I haven't been able to find any guidance about this from Adam Tow's site (I'm probably not looking in the right places, I know).
Thanks,

--
Adrian Marsh
mynewtonlives@mac.com