Re: [NTLK] Adriano Angelillis?

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 18:46:18 EDT

Dear Stephanie,

sorry for the delay on responding and any inconvenient.

I am having holidays and the mailing address at store@notwen.com got
full, which
explains why you had your message bounced.

I will ship to you a new unit within a few days (right after the end
of the holidays),
together with a present. I will also send you some shots of a couple
of prototypes
of internal boards I have developed cause I would really appreciate
if you would be
a tester for them, so that just in case of a positive response, I
will also ship to you
one of the prototype units.

I will ship to you a new unit within a few days (right after the end
of the holidays),
together with a present. I will also send you a few shots of some of
the new products
I have developed cause I would really appreciate if you would be a
tester for them.
In case of positive response, I will ship to you one of the prototype
units.

I have also just sent response to your last message privately.

Kind regards,

Adriano
MessagePad Accessories
http://notwen.com