Re: [NTLK] Newton CD

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 08:12:04 EDT

On Aug 23, 2007, at 7:40 AM, Les van Rooyen wrote:

> How to buy the CD(s)/DVD(s) from Unna?
> Last check says it can't be done.
> Just a quick NO or Yes (then how-to) will be enough.

Victor had stopped offering the UNNA DVDs and I've yet to start
offering them yet now that the site's been transferred to me.

You can download the full content that would be sold on DVD via the
following torrents:

<http://www.unna.org/unna-2006-03-25.torrent>
<http://www.unna.org/mirrors-2006-03-25.torrent>

This is preferable as it requires less time on my part, but if the
torrents are not a viable option for one reason or another then you
can make a $10+ donation to UNNA and specify that you'd like a DVD--
I'm not offering CDs at this point--and to whom it should be mailed
and I'll do so. It'll likely be just a plain Apple DVD-R disc with my
horrible handwriting on it, but it'll be the data you wanted.

Please, don't everybody try this at once, but it is an option. :)

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com