Re: [NTLK] Returned to the Fold After 9 Years - Questions

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 17:42:38 EDT

Wow...thanks..
  I first installed this app on my 120. but lost the pkg. I've been emailing the pkg to myself whenever I upgraded because I wasn't having any luck finding the app...Now that it has been found, I'll load it up on my site.
  Thanks
  Ed
Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hey listers,

If anyone is looking for "Scrappy," the great clipboard app that Ed
mentioned, it's available on an MIT archive site right here:

http://tinyurl.com/2o8fx5

Didn't see it on Ed's page or UNNA, but after 5 years of hating
ClipHoard, I was excited to learn about this. Thanks again, Ed.

--
-----
Matthew Reidsma :: Boston, MA USA

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.