Re: [NTLK] MacBook & MP2100 Connectivity

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 22:15:37 EDT

It is not very hard but if you need help you can drop me an Email here or
directly to me and I'll help you out.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

t-na wrote:
Thank you for the input. I may give the Windows virtual machine a try
later. I read up on it but sounds intimidating to me :) Just can't seem to
grasp the virtual machine concept.
I couldn't get the FIFO setting correct. Come to think of it, I may have
change the FIFO setting and use slowdown.exe at the same time. I'll give it
another try if NCX doesn't work out.

Thanks, again.
T-na

p.s. hope I did this reply thing right. Not sure if I was supposed to reply
to the digest or send a new email.