Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V7 #379

From: <jgwdoc_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 08:50:49 EDT

What do you use instead?
John

On 07-08-15 17.34, "jgwdoc@aol.com" <jgwdoc@aol.com> wrote:

> Folks, with regret, I think I'm throwing in the towel. I've had a Newt since
> the first one came out, but I'm really finding myself using it less and less.
> So, I'd like to give my babies a good home. I have 2 Newton 2100s in excellent
> condition, if anyone is interested in a purchase, please e-mail me off-list.
> Thanks,
> J. Wiedermann (jgwdoc@aol.com)

Actually, I find that more and more I'm just using Address Book and syncing from various locations.?I had always used my Newt primarily as a data storage device, with patient medical?records kept as notes under Names. Ever since NewtSync let me transfer everything over to Address Book, that's been becoming more and more tempting due to ease of use. I expect I'll eventually get an iPhone and keep Address Book files on that as well.
?J. Wiedermann MD