Re: [NTLK] We are a niche within a dying breed.

From: Chris Chapman <chrisc_at_clouds.net>
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 03:07:14 EDT

Haha.. yes. I love my newton, people give me weird looks when I use
it during meetings, but nothing can do the job better, as far as PIM
functions, IMHO. I like it since I can balance my checkbook, grab my
email and manage my schedule without using a regular computer, I've
got the try all PDA's on the market disease, but I still keep going
back to the newt.. because it works.. at least for me.

-C