[NTLK] MP / Palm TX

From: kevin redding <big_h00pla_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 15:02:00 EDT

I gave one of my MPs to my daughter who uses the MP120 as a PDA and
she is happy with it. I still have a Newton 2000 and its a nice
machine but its very dated and is unable to do many things that are
common today. My Palm TX syncs with OS X 10.4.10 without problem, it
connects to the net easily and does it wirelessly and gets my email.
The only thing wrong with it is that the thing needs to have the
screen about 1 inch bigger in length and width and the battery life
could be better. Nothing runs as long as a Newton with four fresh AA
batteries.

I will keep my 2000 around for a while but its not going to be
anywhere near my primary handheld. The Palm TX is what the Newton
would have been about 5 years ago.

Kevin