Re: [NTLK] NCU 1.0

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2007 - 01:01:17 EDT

On 8/5/07, j g <atcnn2@yahoo.se> wrote:
> Is it possible to install NCU 1.0 on Tibook system 9.2.2???

The Titanium was the next generation after the Pismo, and the first G4
Powerbook. It should not only be possible to boot Classic on this, but
to boot into OS 9.2.2--so saying my memory serves me correctly. I
almost bought a Ti when I bought my Pismo, but decided that the Pismo
gave me more for less money. ;-) But he should be ok with Classic, at
least, on this 'Book.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland