Re: [NTLK] Newton theme for wordpress

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 18:13:32 EDT

Unfortunately my Newton based WordPress theme is not only heavily
based upon WordPress, but is also a work in progress. At this current
time its most apparent missing feature is its inability to be mapped
onto different blogs and websites. For instance aspects such as post
length, and navigation must be strictly controlled in order for the
blogs appearance, and functionality to remain true. I am currently
working on developing its usefulness, and authenticity to extend past
its current restraints in the hopes that it can easily be ported to
other platforms such as websites, widgets, and mobile devices. A good
example of this migration can be witnessed when viewing my website on
an iPhone. Consider it a Newton skin of sorts.

Thomas Brand (T2)
MyNewtonBlog.net