Re: [NTLK] Nokia 770 and 800

From: Kate Case <kate.case_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 20:34:52 EDT

Well I would love to report as my N800 arrived yesterday.
Unfortunately I can't get the thing to connect to the internet!!!!
It detects the local network no probs including a few of the
neighbor's but can't go beyond that to actually connect to a web
page. I am using an iMac with built-in Airport and have tried
tweaking any number of settings on both machines to no avail.
  Any N800 users who may be able to help please contact me offlist.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Kate