Re: [NTLK] Trying to setup Wi-Fi, but I keep getting -60088

From: Huxley Dunsany <huckdunsany_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 12:18:17 EDT

Thanks for the good info!
I'm starting to wonder if maybe my AirPort Basestation setup is
causing the problems. I've got an AirPort Extreme (older 802.11g
model) as the main base (currently without any passwords), and in my
living room I've got an AirPort Express joined to the network. Could
the Newton just not know how to deal with an extended network? I'll
try unplugging the AirPort Express when I get home tonight and see if
that makes any difference.
As for the setup on my Newton, all I've really done is go step-by-
step through the FAQ at <http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/
WiFi>. Is that what you meant?

Again, thanks for the help - I'm so close, I'm bound to get this
thing working soon!

:-)

Huxley

---