Re: [NTLK] Newton reclassification

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 22:43:54 EDT

Ahh another handwriting lover. I have a Parker Sonnet and love the handwriting
aesthetic. To be honest, the Newton has taught me to write even more neatly
than I did before. It is still distinctly my handwriting style but cleaned up a
lot.

Just be patient and form your script so that each letter is still distinct.
Resist the urge to squiggle "ing"'s etc. Speed isn't everything.

Sometimes the slower speed of handwriting gives me a chance to form and organise
my thoughts properly before committing them to paper. Not a bad habit to have.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand