Re: [NTLK] Documents

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 22:11:13 EDT

On 4/27/2007 11:59 AM, William Pociengel wrote:

> So I wonder if it would be possible for Simons SW to do an autobackup of
> the address book prior to doing the sync? Not being a programmer at any
> time in recent history (Forth or APL anyone) and having never done
> anything on or for the newt ...
>
> Just a thought
>
> William
>
> ps is newton scripting anything like shell scripting? I might have some
> transferable skills if that's the case.

Yes I am sure this is possible but I hope it would be a optional feature
as not everyone will want to do a full backup every time. For example
if you just wanted to export one particular document to the desktop
quickly. Otherwise you would have to wait till the backup finished
which may take a while.

-Dan