Re: [NTLK] The Newton OS as a desktop OS was Re: Newton reclassification

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 12:45:21 EDT

oh )*)(_) I just spent the better part of an hour searching for my
link/software/research on a user interface that is very like a newton.
the basic premise is that there is no file system. you just start
writing and what you write is automagically saved. experimental and
written by a very famous individual but my flippin brain will not work
this am and let me find this. I'm sure I was able to dl a file of some
sort I don't recall if it was the os/user environment or a
representation of what it would look like. darn I just wish I could
recall. maybe this email will jog someone else's memory and we could
find this thing.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.