Re: [NTLK] Newton reclassification

From: Mark Harter <willmark_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 14:51:52 EDT

Dan, I "hear that" on Samsung.

Before the iPhone was revealed I was considering my options and I really liked the Samsung Blackjack... what killed it for me was Windows Mobile... Yuck! I work in IT and support both PCs and Macs. The thought of having to deal with another Windows based OS turned me off. I get paid to do it at work, I'm ok with that, however I'd rather not have to deal with elsewhere, namely on my PDA...