Re: [NTLK] (Practically) Free newt-compatible ethernet card

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 19:31:11 EDT

~~~ On 2007/04/24 23:10, Tom Zahm at tpzahm@newted.org wrote ~~~

> ... The only catch is that you have to make a contribution
> to the Newted Community or NewtonTalk.
>
> The easiest way is to use the PayPal link on the www.newted.org home
> page. Just make sure to copy me on the contribution or ask Grant to do
> so. Also, don't forget to make sure your address is included.

Dear Tom,

When I click the "donations" link on the NewtonTalk site the page says that
donations are closed for now. So basically, we have to donate to Newted?
It's not that I have anything against Newted, but since I use NewtonTalk so
much, I really want to use this opportunity to put something back here.

Thought: if I can't donate to NewtonTalk, can I donate to Unna? They
appear still to be taking donations.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl