Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 130 Manual?

From: Dean Johnson <djohnson16_at_sc.rr.com>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 17:59:11 EDT

If you look at the bottom of each description at the J&K site, you'll see
that the 40.00 one is missing parts and is dinged up. I'd spend the extra
loot for a complete unit, or go to http://newtonsales.com/newt.htm and check
out their VERY nice Newtons up for sale. I've bought from both places and
got a killer modified one from newtonsales, so I can vouch for both.
Dean Johnson
Sumter SC