[NTLK] Looking for MP130 LCD

From: Richard Henderson <richard_at_reversesnowplow.com>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 15:24:27 EDT

J&K sales don't have any 130 replacement parts at the moment, and ebay is
lacking right now.
Does anyone on the list have a spare 130 LCD assembly they'd be willing to
sell at a reasonable price?
I purchased a 130 off someone online (not off the list, thankfully) who
assured me that it was in functional order.

Imagine my chagrin when it arrived this morning and the LCD is completely
unreadable... full of lines, contrast is terrible, all the symptoms of a bad
part relating to the LCD assembly.

So in the meantime, I took Tom's advice and purchased a 2100 from J&K, but
I'd still like to use this one as a notepad in my vehicle.

So if anyone's got any parts kicking around, please get in touch.

Thanks!
Richard