[NTLK] [FS] Sharp Expert PAD PI-7000

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 07:24:01 EDT

Some how this got mixed up in another thread, oops so I resent it to
not cause confusion.

Hi I have one of these somewhere in a box and was wondering if anyone
is interested in buying it. I'll have to find it first but I know
it's around. So it may take me a couple of days before I can give you
more details. Just slightly busy at the moment to actually be able to
answer right away but this is here for now to see if there is
interest first before I go digging it up and checking delivery costs
from the post office.

Contact me off list.

I have the original manuals that came with it but will have to check
if I have the power supply.

Contact me off list if you're interested.

Shipping would be from Poland so I'll have to check the cost of
delivery first before I give you a total price.

I do have paypal but I'm not sure if I can receive paypal payments.
I know it would be the most secure method of payment for all of us so
I'll have to iron out this issue as well before hand I think. If
someone knows more about the paypal issue right off the bat let me
know. Would be nice to have interested parties pay using payal -
convenient and safe.

Thanks
Alex Santos