Re: [NTLK] apologies for a basic topic

From: Tom Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 13:36:55 EDT

You seem like you have tried basically everything, and I believe it
would be safe to say your card is working properly with the software
on your Newton. My first question for you would be what are you using
as a DNS? I personally choose two Open DNS servers, 208.67.222.222,
and 208.67.220.220 respectively that seem to work fine for me in all
situations, and locations. My second question is, have you tried
connecting to any other wireless access point besides you router? I
hope the fix to your problem is a simple one. Write back and tell us
how things are going.

Thomas Brand (T2)
mynewtonblog.com