Re: [NTLK] INTEL MID use Apple Icon

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 13:37:41 EDT

I suggested that to Apple as feedback when I got my 17"G4.
I think the real problem is where to put the tablet board - there is
actually quite a lot of hardware underneath the surface.

The macally "ice cad" is even smaller than the little wacom, and has
a decent stylus.

I believe any "drawn-input" device (a "digitizer") will let Ink work.
This does not include a simple mouse-replacement, such as the itan
"wireless" Optical Pen Mouse.