Re: [NTLK] Looking for 2100 in UK

From: Puckdropper <puckdropper_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 03:20:40 EDT

It's a common thing to upgrade 2000s to the memory
level of the 2100. You'll often see references to
2000u, which means they've had their internal memory
upgraded to that of the 2100.

Using PCMCIA cards won't make a 2000 a 2000u, but you
can use them to store information, and I believe your
heap is expanded also.

Puckdropper