[NTLK] Interconnect Second Serial Port

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 15:49:35 EDT

Hello,

I have completed a new Newton dongle/adapter which permits to take
use of both
the serial ports available through the interconnect port.

The second serial port must be enabled via software, infat some apps
are capable to get access to it,
infact I could test the functionality of the second serial port using
a serial GPS and activating it via GPSMap.

Before publishing about this new adapter, I would love to make a
final test to the device functionality,
which would happen making a simple backup to be estabilished through
the Newton Dock application.

The point is that I have no clue about how to develop an extension to
the Dock app...

Did any of you have ever developed the needed piece of code and would
then gently let me test it?

Please let me know.

Thanks, Adriano

MessagePad Accessories