Re: [NTLK] Can someone seed the UNNA Mirror's torrent?

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 12:39:51 EDT

I have the torrent from the old UNNA torrent, not the mirrors. It is 1.7 Gb
in size. Maybe mine is different and not what everyone else is DLing. I wish
I new more about bit.torrent.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Morgan Aldridge wrote:

Do you also have 100% of the mirrors.unna.org torrent? If so, it'd be
greatly appreciated as that's the one that even I have only 98% of
(missing the last 10MB).

I have to switch BitTorrent clients (and haven't had the chance yet)
so I can see exactly which files are incomplete/missing so that
Victor may be able to supply them directly to me. If anyone else has
a client that can provide this information I'd also appreciate just
said listing so I can get the missing files and complete the torrent
as well as the transition of the actual mirrors.unna.org site.

Thanks,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com