Re: [NTLK] Pepper pad

From: <kevin_ondre_at_vermontel.net>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 14:39:35 EDT

Man, why cant anything just be good anymore?
seems like everything I think of for a mobile MP3, Video, slight PDA
functions, has some sort of a problem with it...either its extremely
difficult to get movies on to it, or there are other issues, or and this is
the most common, doesnt play with OS 10.4

I was looking at the iPAQ 4700, the pepper, and the Tapwave Zodiac2
I really dont want an iPod as all it does is music and movies, no games or
pda functions at all, the PSP, comes the closest actually, as it can play
videos, mp3's and has a browser so I could create files in HTML that hold
my contact information just as i do in the newt. funny how that machine is
the closest to what I am looking for and its a gaming machine really. even
though gaming isnt the primary need of the machine.

I am dissapointed to hear the issue with the pepper pad, also to read what
i have read in the pepper pad's own forums.

Kevin